Google Drive is one of the best cloud storage providers in the industry and most of us use Google drive to upload our daily pictures videos to make them safe in case of any kind of accidental formatting of our device memory.
I want to show you that how to upload file in Google Drive.
How to upload file in Google Drive!!
1. Download Google Drive on your Smartphone.
Or Go To Google Drive Website on Your PC/ Mac’s Browser.
2. Now Open Google drive and select the Gmail account on which you want to upload Your files using Google Drive.
3. Now after logging in Into your Google drive using your Gmail account, just click on the “+” symbol in the right corner of your drive application.
4. Click on “Upload” icon and select the file you want to upload on Google drive from your Smartphone’s internal storage.
5. Now after uploading the file successfully, Click on the “Three Dots” near the file you uploaded recently on google drive.
6. This will show you all available options for that particular file, Like:- Download, Sharing, Security, Make Available Offline etc…
So this is how you can easily Upload File in Google drive using your Android/iPhone or PC/Mac.
Can you upload an entire folder to Google Drive?
Yes, on the latest version of google drive application you can select an entire folder to upload on google drive.